ITEM#: 22467135 Flooring Cross-Section:Engineered Hardwood planks - multiple layers of support planks are topped by a thick hardwood top layer also Engineered Hardwood can be installed virtually anywhere and on any subfloor Oak Hardwood - rich in aesthetic appeal and boasts a janka (hardness/durability) rating of 1360 psi Plank Dimensions: 5' in width with varying lengths and planks are 1/2' thick Surface Characteristics:
- Medium-Shade Finish - by far the most popular choice in hardwoods, medium-shade floors offer rich, warm tones
- Hand-Scraped surface - the Distressed Surface - the distressed surface aids in hiding dents, dings, or any blemishes surface aids in hiding dents, dings or any blemishes that would lead to a refinish on a Smooth Surface - aesthetically the most popular option, and is very quick and easy to clean surface floor
- Semi-gloss top coat - an ideal balance between ultra-shiny high-gloss finishes and duller satin/matte finishes
- Medium character variation - some changes in appearance throughout via differing groove patterns or wood knots
- Finish Type - 11 Step Aluminum Oxide finish
Installation Application Options:
- Micro-Beveled edges - a subtle groove at the seam of the boards lends to a more worn rustic appearance edges - a very subtle groove at the seam of the boards gives the floor more dimension compared to Squared edges - virtually no indentation at the board's seams; gives the appearance of a one-piece smooth floor edge options
- This floor is appropriate for installation in the following areas:
- Above-Grade installation - designed for rooms that do not contact the ground surface (upstairs bedrooms, ground-floor rooms with wooden sub-floor)
- On-Grade installation - designed for ground-floor rooms atop a concrete slab or wooden sub-floor
- Below-Grade installation - designed for surfaces that penetrate the ground surface (basements)
- Floating installation - unique in the sense that the floor boards are attached to one another, but not the sub-floor (ideal for areas where significant expansion/contraction of wood is eminent)
- Tongue-and-Groove Installation - perfect for the 'Do-It-Yourself' home owner; the boards 'float' but are interlocked with the row behind, so it can be installed directly over existing vinyl or tile floors
- Glue down installation - floor is attached using an adhesive; ideal for areas where wooden sub-floors are not an option
- Flooring adhesives provide the additional benefit of acting as a sound deadener
- Nail down installation - Floor is attached via nails directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Staple down installation - Floor is attached via staples directly to a wooden sub-floor
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
- Square Feet Per Carton: 35
- Wood Species: Oak
- Surface Type: Handscraped
- Gloss Level: Medium (semi-gloss)
- Edge Type: Micro-Beveled
- Plank Width: 5'
- Plank Length: Various lengths (11'-47')
- Plank Thickness: 1/2'
- Wear Layer: 2 MM
- Installation Locations: On Grade (ground level), Above Grade (upstairs), Below Grade (basement)
- Installation Types: Nail down, staple down, glue down, float, tongue-and-groove
Download Our Manuals
Currently no manuals available for this product. Please check product description or call our sales support team if you have any further queries.